Saturday, August 12, 2017

PRIDE JA BEACH PARTY IN NORMA KAMALLI




Hey Loves Hope You All Having A Great Day. Pride Ja 2017 Closed With A Pack Beach Party At Grizzlys Plantation Cove In St Ann Jamaica. The Vibes And Energy On The Beach Was All Love And Enjoyment. Thanks To All The Jflag And Pride JA Planning Commitee It Was A Success. 
I Was Wore A Norma KAMALLI Swimwuit With Matching Pink Satin Duster (Custom) With My Gold Alice&Olivia Champagne Bottle Bag And A Pink Visor Hat. 

( Better Picture Quality Of Swimswuit )




Check Out More Pictures From The Breathtaking Beach Background Below .




Thanks For Stopping By. Have A Fantastic Weekend Muuahh xoxoxo 

( I was so mad I didn't get my camera battery in time to use it. It was such a beautiful place .)



No comments:

Post a Comment